Friday 7 December 2012

UPDATE: Nerupon the Cute!

Hey guys, Pon-Chii here, or The Chii, whatever you want to call me. No matter what, the Chii stays there!

Anyway, I have an update for you all; after a while with not updating, both Mamba-Pon and Meipon have been taken off of the author list. Mamba-Pon has a daughter, and when I asked her what she would be doing, she said that she had no time to work on a blog and look after her daughter, so she will be focusing on her daughter whilst loving Idols in her free time after college and her baby!

With Mei-Pon, there was little to no activity, so Azupon and I decided that we would try to start again. With that, we have added a new Member/Writer to our roster, Nerupon!






Nerupon is a friend of mine from Facebook who I met through dubbing, and I asked her (as a fellow lover of Eripon, how could I not!?) if she would join Azupon and I on our blog! Nerupon has also created her own blog, based on the beautiful Eripon, titled Pyonderful World! So please go check out her own blog as well as support Nerupon with us here in PonPon Land!

Pon-Chii over and out! :D

2 comments: