Friday 7 September 2012

The PonPon Wei Member Introduction♪


Hi-Pon~! Pon-Chii here, co-creator of The PonPon Wei and the Indies Idol lover! I have been a fan of Hello! Project for around 3 years now, making me the most inexperienced when it comes to Hello! Project love. I am also a blogger of nearly two years, with Okay! Musume Time being my main blog, as well as working with other bloggers on Idolminded and Selective Hearing. I love Indies Idols such as Station♪ and Houkago Princess, though my main fandom lies with Hello! Project. My Biases are Suzuki Kanon, Ikuta Erina, Iikubo Haruna, Kusumi Koharu and Niigaki Risa, and I also love IRN BRU!!!!!



Hey~o, Minna! ヾ(^∇^) I'm Mei- Pon, a highschool student and fangirl~ (“⌒∇⌒”)
I have my own blog, too, called The Kame!Pon Diaries. Come and check it out, ne? ☆彡
☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆
Anyway~ I am forever a lover of Kamei Eri (may she rest in peace <(。_。)>) but Sayashi Riho and Ikuta Erina are a close second! (ノ^_^)ノ I follow mostly Hello! Project, with some other idol groups on the side you might see me post about~ (ノ^∇^) This is really my first time blogging (Besides Tumblr ~(^◇^)/ ) So please go easy~ I have loved Hello! Project for a little over 2 years, but have been a fan of Japanese music for 5 and a half! ヽ(´・ω・`)、 Nice to meet everyone and I hope we become very nice friends some~day! ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ
Byebye now~ (✿◠‿◠)



Greetings All, I'm Ashley you can call me Asupon! I'm 23 year old college student who is known for being a nerd with style. I have many interests and fandoms but when it comes to Asian Music Culture its my #1 love of my life. I have been a fan of the culture since 2002 then a year later became a fan of Hello! Project; have been strongly ever since!

My current favorites in H!P include Mizuki Fukumura, Erina Ikuta, Kanon Suzuki, Riho Sayashi, Masaki Sato, Saki Nakajima, Maasa Sudo, Ayaka Wada & Rina Katsuta. For old members they include Kanna Arihara, Erika Umeda, Kaori Iida, Ai Takahashi, Risa Niigaki, JunJun & LinLin. Lastly, I hope you all will enjoy your stay here in our amazing blog paradise and please support us & follow along ne~ 


My name is Chantell, but just call me Mamba~ I'm 19 years old, and have been a Morning Musume fan for three years. I think.


I am from England, I currently attend college in Media Studies. I love many things, anime, manga, Doctor Who, Star Trek. Hello!Project is my biggest love though. I have many favourites within H!P currently Iikubo Haruna, Sato Masaki and Ishida Ayumi are my top three. I also ADORE Ikuta Erina, Michishige Sayumi, Kudo Haruka, Nakajima Saki, Hagiwara Mai, and many, many more. Kamei Eri was my Oshi. She is still dear to my heart. I love her so~


I have a beautiful daughter known as BabaPon, she is 8 months old.
I have my own blog, if you are interested at all in my blog, here it is; PON-dering!!

No comments:

Post a Comment